Happy New Year with Calvin

Hey All,

I've noticed various people around the theo-blogosphere posting New Year's Day reflections, and so I figured that I should put up something. Since today is my 5th wedding anniversary, however, I'm not going to put up much...

But, I do want to call your attention to an initiative that the Continuing Education department here at Princeton Theological Seminary is undertaking for the new year. They are organizing a community to read through Calvin's Institutes a little bit every day over the course of the year, in celebration of his 500th birthday. There will also be reflections on the content posted a little less regularly. I plan to follow along as best I can, and I encourage you to do the same.

Make 2009 a year of Calvin! One could do much worse...

Comments

Popular Posts

So, You Want To Read Karl Barth?

So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer?

2010 KBBC: Week 1, Day 5

Karl Barth on Hell, the Devil, Demons, and Universalism – A Florilegium

2010 KBBC: Week 3, Day 1