Meanwhile, back at the ranch…

…or, Something to keep you busy over the weekend…

…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.

Ok, so it’s been more like a month since the last installment. The primary reason for that period of blog silence we had in May was - as I noted - that my semester was ending and the task of getting final grades together and helping to graduate a bunch of students (not to mention the year’s end bureaucratic crunch) kept me pretty busy for a while there.

In any case, we’re back to full steam here at DET, and there’s been a decent bit of action since the last link post, and it is all worth checking out if you haven’t done so yet. Here are the links:


“But wait!” – I hear you plead – “What if I’m all caught up on my DET reading? In fact, I’ve read each of those posts multiple times. What else should I read?”

I’m glad you asked! Because I have a huge collection of links for you. Here they are:


Enjoy! Until next time . . .


==================================

Comments

Popular Posts

So, You Want To Read Karl Barth?

So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer?

2010 KBBC: Week 1, Day 5

Karl Barth on Hell, the Devil, Demons, and Universalism – A Florilegium

2010 KBBC: Week 3, Day 1